Congratulations to Tricia and the entire recruiting team on an extremely successful Positive Impact Academy!
We had 18 students from 5 different schools attend.
Our J&R team did a great job welcoming the students at the social and helping them through the day-long event.
This event is primarily for students just getting into their accounting classes. Most will be looking at 2019 internships. Some attendees will be looking for full time positions. This type of event gives us the opportunity to learn a lot about each of students – more than we would over the course of a few interviews. From this group, we will be making offers for 2019 positions.
Huge thanks to our team that helps the day run smoothly and most importantly has a Positive Impact on the attendees. The J&R team has a significant influence on how the attendees view J&R.
- Jeremy / Chance – Niche breakout
- Fritz / Searra – Case study breakout
- Robert / Teresa – Practice development breakout
- Sarah S, Danny, Mike B, Tom
Greeters, minglers and tour guides
- Lyndee, Travis, Theo, George
- Mike B, Tom, George, Fritz, Danny R, Chance
- Ashley and Katie who help plan this event months in advance and makes sure everything runs smoothly all day!
Thanks to everyone else in the Eugene office for handling the extra noise, people touring the office and disruption in the break room!
We think we have some great candidates for future positions!
Jeremy said “Thanks to everyone that participated in the PIA event over the last two days and an especially large kudos to Tricia Duncan for organizing an awesome few days of events for our recruits. I thought it was awesome and they got a ton out of it!!”